Friday, June 17, 2005

UNL sucks

What else would I title this? It's quite simple really; I hate Nebraska. The state itself is one thing (the College World Series and Omaha steaks are the only two positives I can think of right now), but I HATE the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Growing up as a little kid, I knew no better than to root for CU (boy have times changed, eh? I still find myself casually wanting them to be successful, but ONLY in sports and even then I cringe at times), so that's what got this whole "I hate Big Red" going.

Tonight's ASU-Nebraska game only stirred those emotions up and reminded me of why I hate them so much.

2 comments:

dantheheel said...

good one to leave on, I suppose.

Nebraska is my second most hated state.

And most importantly (sorry I'm late but you'll appreciate it two years from now) good luck, fare thee well.

Rell said...

taking a much needed blog break?